New Year's Celebration - Splashing '20s
From the venue:
You’re invited to ring in 2020 at downtown Atlanta’s most exciting New Year’s Eve party: Georgia Aquarium’s New Year’s Celebration – Splashing ’20s!
We’re swimming into the new decade Gatsby style, so get dressed up and come ready to dine, dance and celebrate among whale sharks, manta rays, sea otters and more!
Still not convinced? By joining us, you’re doing an ocean of good! Our New Year’s Eve celebration helps fund Georgia Aquarium’s research and conservation efforts around the globe. All proceeds support our work in rescuing and rehabilitating African penguins, advancing research and promoting awareness for endangered whale sharks, and giving a forever home to hundreds of aquatic animals.
General Admission Includes:
- Complimentary selection of beers and wines
- Cash bar for cocktails
- AMP’d Entertainment DJ’s in the ballroom and atrium
- Complimentary party favors
- Full buffet dinner served from 8:30pm-10:00pm, provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Access to Aquarium galleries until 11:45pm.
- Late night bites served from 12:10am-12:45am
- Champagne toast at midnight
VIP Admission includes everything above and:
- One hour early entry (7:30pm)
- Early dinner access beginning at 8:00pm
- Exclusive access to VIP lounges with additional seating
- Access to full open bar with premium liquor in VIP lounges
Guests must be 21 or older to enter the Aquarium for this event and will be required to show ID for alcoholic drink consumption and ticket purchases.
Drink tickets will be available for purchase with either cash or credit at event.
Guests enter through Oceans Ballroom entrance.
Tickets available online or via the call center at 404-581-4000.
Tickets go off sale at noon on the event date or when sold out, whichever comes first.
Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the door.
Last entry into the event is at 11:30pm.
Bars will only serve champagne from 11:45pm-12:10pm in preparation for the countdown.
Last pour for alcohol is at 12:30am.
The event ends promptly at 1:00am